Saturday 5 August 2017

Song#3 Runaway - Final Product

Song #3. Last part. Plz enjoi.
  1. Idea Stage
  2. Composing and Arranging Stage
  3. Recording Stage
  4. Mastering Stage
  5. Final Product
Here's the intro blog on everything you need to know here :)

Soundcloud upload

So I uploaded to my soundcloud...



And I realised due to the Multiband Compressor I applied to the Vocal tracks, the ambient noise was much amplified, giving that background hiss. So I went back to Ableton and gated the low decibel noise before applying the Multiband Compressor for the track to be used in Youtube.

Music Video

So, I went around the Internet neighbourhood to search for stock footage and found some at videezy.com. I collected about 3-4 clips of the same series of a guy jogging around the suburbs of somewhere and one more at the car dashboard driving up to a house.

Using inspiration from tofubeats' 'What you got' MV of some random stock footage people dancing and repeating that 100x with edits, I did exactly the same for my MV. I flipped the clips, repeated cropped and cut the clips to fit the music. Then I got lazy and copied the clip sequences for the chorus to all other choruses. (screams internally at the dedicated MV editors).

Final Product

I uploaded the video to both my erushii FB and Youtube account! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment